"Lets get our swim legs back for the winter season Catfish"
Our regular season will start on Tuesday, October 3rd and we will have the same schedule as previous years (Tues/Thurs 7:30-9pm and Sat/Sun 6:30am-8am and 3:30-5pm).
However--do you want to keep in swim shape in the month of September?? Come and swim with us on Saturday mornings and Sunday afternoons.
How is this going to work?
1. There are eight workouts in the month of September: Saturday 9/9, 9/16, 9/23, 9/30 and Sunday 9/10, 9/17, 9/24, and 10/1
2. Show up to Evanston High School for Saturday mornings from 6:30-8am or Sunday afternoons from 3:30-5pm
3. There is a $5 per person per swim drop in fee. So if you swim all eight, that would $40. If you only swim once, that would $5, etc. Bring cash or checks. No IOUs.
4. You must sign up with your name and emergency contact info prior to entering the water. USMS registration is required to swim. If you are new to USMS, you can use the free 30 day trial:
5. There will be a workout posted on the whiteboards and a volunteer on deck to watch the pool for safety, but there will be no active on-deck coaching.
Please let us know if there are any questions.
The Evanston Masters Swim Team Board